Section author: Jonas Rafi
How to perform a mixed ANOVA in jamovi:
- A correct setup should look similar to this:
Repeated Measures ANOVA.
- In the box
Repeated Measures Factors: write the name of your outcome variable (e.g.
My_scale) and name the levels for each measurement occasion (e.g.
12 month follow-up). The images below illustrates this.
- Drag and drop your outcome variables to their respective cells in
Repeated Measures Cells.
- Move your grouping variable(s) to
Between Subject Factors.
- The result is shown in the right panel:
- A little more comprehensive introduction into this statistical method is provided by this video.